Account creation

Yee92

May 19, 2012
Im having troubles when i try to create an acc the page doesnt load, are my purchases tied to that acc? Because i own all the tables on ios but dont have a farsight acc

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Im having troubles when i try to create an acc the page doesnt load, are my purchases tied to that acc? Because i own all the tables on ios but dont have a farsight acc

The site was reported down on Friday. Probably still down.

Day

Jan 9, 2013
aaaaarrrrgh. i canot login through the app on my android tablet, the webpage automated password reset hasn't mailed me after several attempts over many hours (+12hrs), the webserver/domain is incredibly slow in responding and a mail request to support@pinballarcade.com bounced back with the error recipient unknown. what, are they experiencing a DDOS revenge attack from disgruntled users for the unfortunately game-breaking bugs that slipped out with Dr Dude & FP ?

does anyone please have Rob Mann's correct email address ?

background (so you don't also do something as stupid)

hi Rob, i,'m again having login issues. I (with hindsight foolishly) deleted the pinball arcade app from the tablet, because I wanted to go back one version from the current play store release to the last alpha release (for Dr Dude & Firepower) Ryan had posted in the pinball arcade fans android forum; my android OS simply would not let me side load this earlier release over a later installed version, I wanted to go back to the fun house table to check some perceived changes you'd made, so I rather rashly decided to delete the app!!!. l'm now back on the latest play store release but I cannot sign in.
my registered email should be this one: {first}.{last}@{maildomain}
my pass should be: ****
my registered player name on the Hi-Score boards is: Day

please will you kindly help me with the login again.

i,'m also wondering if I've lost all my table achievement goals and local high-scores. it would be something of a bummer if they're gone. do you have my achievements on your servers?

many thanks & best regards
Damien ...aka Day

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.