Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Spooky is set to reveal their newest pin Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle this weekend at the Texas Pinball Festival. Very excited to see what they have come up with. Love the theme of a haunted/horror castle. And who better to be you host than Alice Cooper? Wish I could be in Texas to see it in person. I guess I’ll have to wait til May to see it at Allentown Pinfest.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
you bewdy !!! this will be great . it was about 1976 , I cued overnight to get tickets to his Welcome To My Nightmare tour , what a great concert $6.90 au for a ticket . my wages $76 as a 2nd year apprentice . Brisbane Festival Hall only held 4,000 people , so it didn`t matter where you sat the view was great !!!!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I saw Alice in a small place as well. Super fun show, even if you aren’t that into the music. I enjoy the Alice stuff from the 70’s. My wife isn’t a fan, but had a good time anyway.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Place I saw Alice was 2000 capacity at most? Other highlight of the show was a guy beating up his girlfriend in the parking lot because she forgot the tickets....

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.