ALL of those Lawlor tables

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Just an observation. As of Table Pack 33, FarSight has put out a whole 6 Pat Lawlor tables. I just wanted to pass that along to the folks who are sick of ALL the Lawlor love. Ok, nothing more to see here. Move along.

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
Yeah... They're not my favourites. Steve Richie is my my pinball guy. Hope we get High Speed 2 this season.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I don't like this thread.

Just an observation. As of 12:16, There has been only 1 "ALL those Lawlor tables" threads. I just wanted to pass that along to the folks who don't like this thread. Ok, nothing more to see here. Move along.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Don't worry.
It was friendly.
I'm sure you're not the only one.
It can be understandable.
I love Lawlor AND Richie.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Don't worry.
It was friendly.
I'm sure you're not the only one.
It can be understandable.
I love Lawlor AND Richie.

Love them both. I must say though the replay value for Lawlor's tables is quite high. Of course S Ritchie also has some great games as well, one of which is The Getaway and I'm pretty sure we will see it by summer 2015.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Oh no Pop. I'm not making a statement of my love or lack there of, of Lawlor tables. I'm making a statement of the haters who are sick off all the Lawlor tables when there really have only been 6.

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
Both can be challenging, however sometimes I lose the ball on a Lawlor table for something really cheap, like hitting a flat area in the middle of the play-field and ricocheting right down the middle of the drain. When I sink on a Richie table, its usually because I just wasn't fast enough, and thats on me.

Moreover Richie tables just have more style to them, and a consistent look. The audio is just the greatest, and the playthrough is always smooth. Lawlor just places a whole bunch of zany crap all over the place, like a Jack Astor's Restaurant.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Oh no Pop. I'm not making a statement of my love or lack there of, of Lawlor tables. I'm making a statement of the haters who are sick off all the Lawlor tables when there really have only been 6.

Ah ok.
Pardon my highly dubious english skills.
Sorry.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Ah ok.
Sorry.

I keep forgetting that English isn't your first language due to the fact that you speak it better than most of the English speaking world.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Just a reminder of tables designed by Lawlor

Banzai Run (1988)
Earthshaker (1989)
Whirlwind (1990)
FunHouse (1990)
Red & Ted's Road Show (1994)
No Good Gofers (1997)
Wizard Blocks (1999 - prototype running on Pinball 2000)
The Addams Family (1992)
The Twilight Zone (1993)
Safecracker (1996)
Monopoly (2001)
RollerCoaster Tycoon (2002)
Ripley's Believe it or Not! (2004)
NASCAR (known as Grand Prix in Europe) (2005)
Family Guy (2007)
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2008)
Shrek (2008)

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
fungi stop upsetting the locals or they will go deliverance on your ass

Wait. That was a coherent sentence and was spelled correctly. Who are you?! What have you done with Hairy?!

Edit: I just noticed the punctuation. Nevermind.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Ah ok.
Sorry.

Trust me Pop....your English speaking skills are better then 75% of the people that live in America...,but there is an I tiredly different forum for that. Just rest assured that "you teacher learned you good English skills" ;)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Trust me Pop....your English speaking skills are better then 75% of the people that live in America...,but there is an I tiredly different forum for that. Just rest assured that "you teacher learned you good English skills" ;)

It's Christmas before Christmas !

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.