iOS - Bug All tables camera bug

Tim Thornton

Jul 26, 2012
Not sure how but suddenly all tables have a bug where after plunging the ball, the camera tracks up to the top half of the table and stays there so you cannot see the flippers. The camera button is locked out. This happened yesterday before the recent update which has not affected the bug. I've reset the iPad Air (iOS 8.1).

Any ideas?

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Same here. Camera stays in plungermode even after launching a ball. Flippers do not work when camera stays in plunger view.
Cannot play any of the tables anymore.

Reset the device did not help

Ipad air, ios7

Last edited:

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Also, in the options menu of any table, touching the camera type cannot be changed, it keeps on 'scrolling'. Trying to change that changes the angle...

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
After draining three balls, without playing, TPA crashes. Happens when pressing continue. My guess is it has sometging to do with connecting to the FS server

Last edited:

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
Same here. Camera stays in plungermode even after launching a ball. Flippers do not work when camera stays in plunger view.
Cannot play any of the tables anymore.

Reset the device did not help

Ipad air, ios7

After draining three balls, without playing, TPA crashes. Happens when pressing continue. My guess is it has sometging to do with connecting to the FS server

Noticed that your devices mention that you have both the Air and iPad2. Have you seen either of these on the 2?
Having trouble tracking this down as I cannot reproduce this on either the iPad2 or mini I am testing on.

Also, in the options menu of any table, touching the camera type cannot be changed, it keeps on 'scrolling'. Trying to change that changes the angle...

Is this happening while the ball is in the plunge lane?
Once the ball is launched, you should be able to change the camera type.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
No I do not play on iPad2 anymore. I removed the TPA app and reinstalled. Problems is over, although I lost all of my Hall of Fame points.

The issue with the camera was with all tables, and I noticed it only happened when I was logedin to the Farsight account (So, Leaderboards etc are working). As soon as I logged out I did not have the described issue.
Logging in again the issue was back.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts