America's Least Wanted?

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYG8vGkBosA

so what does everyone think of 'America's Most Haunted'?

i liked it at the start of the video, but by a minute in I wasn't liking it any more, and by 3 minutes i was well fed up with the
thing and stopped watching. the humour gets old so quick that i was bored of each joke before i'd even heard it once.

crap theme in my opinion, it's totally US-focused, and will hold very little interest to Europeans I expect (and not that many Americans either). It's the sound, the "funny" call-outs just aren't funny at all for me, they totally kill it. shame really.

ghosts can be funny, and the table layout and toys and lights and ramps and all look ace. but this is just too annoying for me. Maybe it could be rescued by starting over again with the entire audio package.

others?

N

netizen

Ben Heck pushes some tech ideas that end up inspiring big name companies, but this table may as well be call "Hipster: The ironic inside joke!"

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
You know it's bad when I don't even like the dialog. I like Doctor Dude dialog. I actually do the gift of gab rap for my girlfriend. She hates it. :D

I finally made it through this whole vid. It's better when you mute it, and wait for the blonde bimbo to show up.

I tell ya, I hate to see a good work like this go so bad. The table could be fun.

Last edited:

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
It's way to gobby but it did remind me of 'Ghostfacers'. No idea what America's Most Haunted is. I guess a TV show but the presentation is too spoofy, which spoils it.

Dan Dan the Pinball Man is right. Good toys, could have been cool, presentation ruins the appeal for me.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
That was probably one of the lamest things I've ever seen .

Unfunny dialog voiced by the worst "actors" I've ever heard. And then it looks like they paid some very average teenage girls to "star" in it. Looks like they grabbed them right out of some random high school In the sticks. Just , not enough Lols in the world. As for the pin design itself well, uh , that's horrible too .

I usually don't poo poo fan projects like this but that was just God awful. Couldn't pay me to play that.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts