An easy way to get new tables!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
What I do is use App Trailers (its on the app store and google play). Watch little videos, after watching a few you have enough points for a $10.00 iTunes card or other gift card, and boom, two packs right there. I've literally gotten all my tables with no money out of my pocket.

If you download it put in my code "******" for points towards your free TPA tables!

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
They say the good things in life are free. I can agree with that.

This game is great! I'm glad I paid for it.

It's kind of like giving credit where it is due.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
idiots will fall for this please block.

Besides the referral shameless, is this a scam?

I use Bing rewards to get free Microsoft points (for buying stuff on Xbox.com such as tables in TPA), so there are some legit ways to get free stuff.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'm just wary about the code he suggests putting in, sounds like it's a username or something.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Who knows.. Every where I look for an honest review of App Trailers are people pimping their damn codes..
"Is this app for real?" "ENTER MY CODE @&#%$@ AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!"

Bahhhh

OK, Mr. BlindSpider11, kindly tell us how many trailers we would have to sit through to earn a $10 credit.

It sounds to me like a pyramid scheme of apps. You bug a "friend" with your code and he bugs another "friend" with his code, which is attached to your code, and so on...

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Who knows.. Every where I look for an honest review of App Trailers are people pimping their damn codes..
"Is this app for real?" "ENTER MY CODE @&#%$@ AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!"

Bahhhh

OK, Mr. BlindSpider11, kindly tell us how many trailers we would have to sit through to earn a $10 credit.
1 point equals 1 cent in those cards, what I saw was videos were worth 5 pts so 200.

Ofcourse you can also go tell people about this on forums and tell them they should enter your username for free points, which then gives you 25 free points.

It sounds to me like a pyramid scheme of apps. You bug a "friend" with your code and he bugs another "friend" with his code, which is attached to your code, and so on...
Pretty much.

I wouldt say the app itself is a scam, but a lot of people are "Scamming" you into referring to them, by promising free points and giftcards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts