Bug Announced table are not free - bug in Apk or in description ?

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Today I've install TPA on a Tap from my friend. The description on Google play showes following:

Tales of the Arabian Nights® sowie Ripley's Believe It or Not®, Theatre of Magic® und Black Hole™, die alle innerhalb des Spieles zur Verfügung stehen, können sofort kostenlos gespielt werden.

It's sound so, that all 4 table now for free.

Arabian Nightsa is available under "My Table". All other 3 table can only download and played in Demo Mode.
Is there a bug in thre description from Google or a bug in the APK ?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Today I've install TPA on a Tap from my friend. The description on Google play showes following:

It's sound so, that all 4 table now for free.

Arabian Nightsa is available under "My Table". All other 3 table can only download and played in Demo Mode.
Is there a bug in thre description from Google or a bug in the APK ?

I think it's a problem with the description. RBION, ToM, BH, have never been free in the Android App, they've always been available as a "starter pack" or whatever it's called.

I believe that the Apple paid version of the App comes with all four tables unlocked, which is where that description fits. There is no Android equivalent of the Apple paid version.

Here's the current description from the online US Google Play Store:
Description
Purchase the best classic pinball tables for your Android device!
Winner of the Best Mobile Game of 2012 by X-Play!
To celebrate the one year anniversary of the Pinball Arcade we are now offering Tales Of The Arabian Nights™ for free!
This month, Bram Stoker's Dracula™ is being featured and is available for unlimited play!
<snip>

That looks about right and it's up-to-date with BSD as the free table of the month. No mention of RBION/ToM/BH. So perhaps the description on the German Google Play store is wrong.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.