Anybody ever seen this one?

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
I'm not putting it in the bug thread because I can't reproduce it. Yet. Happened while I was playing random tables. Somewhere around the third or fourth table I launched by using the random button, I got this instead of the table. (The table was supposed to be ToTAN, judging from the startup sound.)

opensesame.jpg

I like the pink elephant.

Oh, yeah, trying to start the nonexistent table immediately force-exited the game without warning :p

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
This has been an issue since the random button has shown up, earliest report was loading up Fireball & Eldorado before their final tuning pass but were in the beta file list.

In game there's a list (growing, in memory) of unreleased tables that may be apart of the 'random' choice, that one is called Table Construction Set which has been put on indenfinite hold.

Last edited:

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
This has been an issue since the random button has shown up, earliest report was loading up Fireball & Eldorado before their final tuning pass but were in the beta file list.

In game there's a list (growing, in memory) of unreleased tables that may be apart of the 'random' choice, that one is called Pinball Construction Set which has been put on indenfinite hold.

Fascinating. Given how much I play in "shuffle mode" by picking random tables, you'd think I'd have encountered this bug a lot more by now.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
TPA: Table Construction Set is like that '80s title from Electronic Arts... but it would be awesome to have.

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
Got this a second time today and once again it seemed like the table that should have been selected from random was ToTAN. (Because it says "Open sesame!" just before going to the pink elephant screen.)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.