Anybody know what is in store for season 2 buyers?

deimos256

Jun 4, 2013
So I purchased the season 2 pro pack and I know some new tables are imminent. My question is does anybody know how these tables will be delivered to people who purchased the pack? I have searched around and haven't found any information. Are we just going to have to do a simple log out and log in or are we going to have to chase down farsight to get what we already paid for? I only ask because after the struggle I went through for table credits I fear what treatment true fans who shelled out money up front will receive.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
So I purchased the season 2 pro pack and I know some new tables are imminent. My question is does anybody know how these tables will be delivered to people who purchased the pack? I have searched around and haven't found any information. Are we just going to have to do a simple log out and log in or are we going to have to chase down farsight to get what we already paid for? I only ask because after the struggle I went through for table credits I fear what treatment true fans who shelled out money up front will receive.

I purchased the Season Two Pro Pack for my iPad 4 and I received full access to the new tables during the iOS beta with no problems. Didn't have to log out then back in either.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Hopefully it's just a matter of restoring purchases. I can't stand log out/log in.

When I purchased the Season Two Pro Pack this never occurred to me for future Season Two tables. If I had thought of it I would have posed the question to FS customer service before making my purchase.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
They've reworked the code that checks what tables you own, so a lot of the hullabaloo we used to have to go through getting TPA to recognize our kickstarter tables, custom balls, etc., should be a thing of the past.

deimos256

Jun 4, 2013
Well I guess we will see later in today how it goes. My optimistic side says if no statement was made about it then there is nothing we should have to do but boot up and play.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Not knowing the exact tables being released in Season 2 nor their pricing (of course), would it be in my best interest to still purchase the Season 2 pack at this time, considering that I've already purchased all the tables (up to Centaur/Pin*Bot) in Season 2? I know it's a good deal if you have little or no purchases in a Season pack but when does it start to NOT be a better deal? Should I just continue purchasing the two-table packs individually now that we're this far into Season 2? Thanks for any insight, guys!

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Not knowing the exact tables being released in Season 2 nor their pricing (of course), would it be in my best interest to still purchase Season 2 at this time, considering that I've already purchased all the tables (up to Centaur/Pin*Bot) in Season 2? I know it's a good deal if you have little or no purchases in a Season pack but when does it start to NOT be a better deal? Should I just continue purchasing the two-table packs individually? Thanks for any insight, guys!

If you want the Pro tables then I'd do it if they are still willing to issue a credit for the packs you've already purchased. If you don't want the Pro versions then I'd just get the single packs.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts