Anyone else get stuck in the menus? (iOS or Android)

tcvpin

Dec 3, 2012
So, the folks from The Pinball Podcast posted a video over the weekend of them getting stuck in the after-play menu. I've pasted a link to the video below.

Although some folks have replied on Twitter and FB stating they have seen that problem, I haven't seen that particular one.

TPP is on Android. I am running iOS 6.

However, I DID get stuck in the Operator Menu. I received a warning that changing items within the operator menu would disqualify me f rom various things. I couldn't get out. Back or Continue brought me into the Operator menu and even though I'd un-check (or un-light) each Operator Menu option, I'd still not be able to get out. I forced quit the application.

I'm not seeing this particular item posted on the forums. Curious if anyone else has seen it.

N

netizen

I encounter this on my Nexus 10 when playing in portrait mode. Flipping to landscape at that menu solves the menu button mapping.
It's because of the menus not scaling properly, a Kindle HD will present the same issue.

TPA are aware of the problem, according to Ryan, and they will be redoing menus for the next release afaik.

Members online

Members online