360 - Bug Anyone else having the optional update stop at 99%?

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I was able to do the mandatory one,as well as buy both DLC packs. But I can't get the optional one to finish. I tried deleting what I did download,& then tried again - same result.
Any ideas?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
The DLC Release Date thread talks about this a lot, but in a nutshell; it wasn't supposed to be up until Thursday: they're likely getting it ready, but it's not working yet. No one has been able to get it to go beyond 99% complete. Just decline the update offer until Thursday, unless someone reports it working earlier.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
This is probably old news, but I was able to complete the download...it did pause for about 5-6 seconds 99%, but it did complete. I'm guessing everyone kept retrying and got it going.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
The update that's failing is the optional update. According to Farsight it's not supposed to be available until tomorrow (August 2nd). Hopefully after that it will work for all of us.

This is probably old news, but I was able to complete the download...it did pause for about 5-6 seconds 99%, but it did complete. I'm guessing everyone kept retrying and got it going.

You were? I don't think anyone else has been able to actually complete it. I won't be able to check until tonight, but maybe someone else could confirm?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts