Attack from mars is loud everything else is low volume

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Yeah, you're right :) I noticed that too. But overall the quality of the sound is low on TPA. Especially using earpods.. you can tell the quality is rubbish.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
But overall the quality of the sound is low on TPA. Especially using earpods.. you can tell the quality is rubbish.
I would expect this to be due to low sample rates used by the app. And the source quality is likely not that great to begin with either. It's pretty difficult to have quality sound in the game when many of the games have a poor source to begin with.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
But the PC/PS4 versions have HQ sound, so source isn't the problem. It's just that for mobile they have to downsample the BGM/SFX, priority is to keep the app low on storage.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
If the PS4 and PC are using a better source and FS is actually taking advantage of the better quality, all the more power to those formats. I have the PS3 version of a few of the tables and can't really tell that much of a different between PS3 and iOS as far as the sound quality goes. I'd have to do a direct A-B comparison to verify if they are different at all.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
But the PC/PS4 versions have HQ sound, so source isn't the problem. It's just that for mobile they have to downsample the BGM/SFX, priority is to keep the app low on storage.

Don't let some of the PS4 guys hear you say that! :)

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I wasn't asking about quality I was asking about the volume. AFM is very loud and my other 40 tables are low. I don't use earbuds

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts