Attack from Mars LCD game

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
I'm pretty positive a mate of mine had Wildfire back in 1981! First time I've seen it since then. Great find.

Never seen the AFM though.... I sense a foray to eBay ....

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I recall playing a tiger pinball game that was honestly one of the better tiger games out there, as limited as they are.

I always liked baseball and football too.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
I own that WildFire pinball, one of the last presents my dad gave me before he passed on. What a great little LED game, especially for its time. Even though its not real pinball, the best compliment I can give it is that just like real pinball, sometimes you couldn't get a good score and sometimes you'd go on a roll and it just felt great.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I own that WildFire pinball, one of the last presents my dad gave me before he passed on. What a great little LED game, especially for its time. Even though its not real pinball, the best compliment I can give it is that just like real pinball, sometimes you couldn't get a good score and sometimes you'd go on a roll and it just felt great.

I have that one too! Although in storage. I used to spend so much time playing that and this little casio football game as a kid, even though I had a 2600. Really fun games. I remember asking my dad for more batteries all the time so I could play more.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012

My dad was apparently into those Bingo style pinball machines, back when they did gambling payouts and all that. I got him a book about them to reminisce, which is now in my possession again, and I always meant to buy one, but it just never happened.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts