Request Bally's Odds & Evens

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
not in this lifetime man, go and get yourself one. Or start building it from scratch, you'll be finished before FS put this one in TPA.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I may say that you're a dreamer,
but you're not the only one
I'm glad this day you joined us
And the world will be as one.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I may say that you're a dreamer,
but you're not the only one
I'm glad this day you joined us
And the world will be as one.

Sorry, I just changed to a different station. My those commercials are good today....

(I hate that song. It's one of a small handful of songs that when it comes on I will happily change to a different station and listen to commercials or static.)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Sorry, I just changed to a different station. My those commercials are good today....

(I hate that song. It's one of a small handful of songs that when it comes on I will happily change to a different station and listen to commercials or static.)

Imagine no commercials
I wonder if you can... :p

Last edited:

brienj

Feb 16, 2015
Unfortunately,EM tables are not any priority (high or low) for inclusion in TPA.

That's a shame, because I think that EM tables are actually more fun to play. I could be wrong, but wouldn't the rights to the older machines be easier/cheaper to obtain?

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
That's a shame, because I think that EM tables are actually more fun to play. I could be wrong, but wouldn't the rights to the older machines be easier/cheaper to obtain?

They are (very few EMs are licensed themes), but unfortunately the potential audience seems a fair bit smaller.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Does actually look like an interesting layout for an EM. But yeah, EMs are not coming soon. Which is a shame because I like them for a change of pace :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts