Batman/DC license table rumor thread

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Cool! I was speculating on a continuation of existing IP like aliens convenant or guardians of the galaxy 2, or releasing some original themes, and a HUGE release of backlog tables for VR.
They have also been busy on their infinite golf game releasing on consoles and vr soon
Interesting if they now have a DC license. Their Marvel tables have made me into a marvel universe fan (didn't care before) but I like the whole infinity stone thread.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Sounds like a fun rumor to me. Yahoooo Batman!
Are you sure it wasn't Batboy from the World Weekly News? That would be good too.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Something will be announced soon.

We have it all by now we need new pinball tables.

Zen Studios said:
I'll be interested to hear your thoughts after next week.

Do you even run tournaments anymore? Won't purchase until you step it up and do more for the community.

Zen Studios said:
We will have some big time news on tournaments very soon. We realized long ago that we were doing tournaments all wrong. This will change very soon!

Why don't you have a MST3K table? Or a Wet Hot American Summer table? Or a New England Patriot's table?

Zen Studios said:
Licenses are expensive, but 100% necessary in the pinball world. We do try to keep some balance of licensed vs. original creations. You will see both NEW licensed and original tables in 2017.

The first time we are waiting so long for new tables.

Zen Studios said:
Good things are coming.

https://www.facebook.com/zenstudios/posts/10158920284495788

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.