Best Table Packs for a 360 convert?

szycag

Apr 19, 2012
Long time since I've posted here... I just got an LG Optimus G and can't decide what tables to get on the Android market. I bought all the packs available on 360, and claimed TNG and TZ on my Nexus 7 when I donated to their Kickstarters. So much has came out since the first few packs I just have no idea where to start. Didn't really enjoy playing on my Nexus 7 because of the size, so I didn't really pay much attention after a few plays. But I'm very surprised how great it looks and feels on this phone, plus I can find more time to play when it's always in my pocket.

Anyways I'm currently considering Taxi and Harley Davidson, seems like the best deal for $5 and I've been craving some Taxi badly... I really want to play Medieval Madness on here, especially without the issues present in the 360 version, but looks like the option to buy one table at a time was taken out? After I got a billion in Bride of Pinbot I kinda lost interest... sorry to any Bride fans!

Father Time

Apr 21, 2013
Long time since I've posted here... I just got an LG Optimus G and can't decide what tables to get on the Android market. I bought all the packs available on 360, and claimed TNG and TZ on my Nexus 7 when I donated to their Kickstarters. So much has came out since the first few packs I just have no idea where to start. Didn't really enjoy playing on my Nexus 7 because of the size, so I didn't really pay much attention after a few plays. But I'm very surprised how great it looks and feels on this phone, plus I can find more time to play when it's always in my pocket.

Anyways I'm currently considering Taxi and Harley Davidson, seems like the best deal for $5 and I've been craving some Taxi badly... I really want to play Medieval Madness on here, especially without the issues present in the 360 version, but looks like the option to buy one table at a time was taken out? After I got a billion in Bride of Pinbot I kinda lost interest... sorry to any Bride fans!

I was able to buy Medieval Madness on it's own. But that was the iOS version.

Anyway I'm not sure what pack they stopped doing 360 games for but I really like Attack from Mars, Champion's Pub (if you don't mind a table that doesn't have an action packed theme) and Flight 2000 (it's an old game but it grows on you). Also Monster Bash, but I think they put that on the 360

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
If I could only have two tables (which is a very cruel proposition), probably AFM and CFTBL. But why not just buy them all? :D

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
AFM is one of the best. Unfortunately it's bundled with "Genie" and you can't buy single tables anymore but in my opinion it's a better pack than "Taxi", which comes with "Harley Davidson". The two are really different. Taxi has a clear layout with many things to shoot for. AFM on the other hand is a fast game with an overwhelming theme. Sound and visuals are hillarious and it's easier than MM.

The good news is that you can try all tables before you buy them!

szycag

Apr 19, 2012
I'm really loving Champion's Pub from the demo, more than I could have imagined. Honestly looking towards that one, especially since it's packed with Whirlwind. Thanks for the heads up Father Time. AFM is a big one for me too but Genie isn't even one of the more entertaining early tables for me. Flight 2000 surprised me, nice older pin.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts