BlahCade Podcast #18 - Two and Done

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Come and listen to the latest BlahCade podcast, Two and Done. Jared and shutyertrap hold down the fort while everyone else is out sick, but that doesn't mean less show! Come for the April TotM recap, geek out during Jared's Tech Talk, wallow in the goodness of DX11 support, and nod your head in approval as SYT froths at the mouth over Mad Max. And then there's the tangents. Oh, the tangents.

Enjoy the show, comments are more than welcome!

You can find the download for the podcast here.

If you would like the RSS feed, find it here.

Lastly, for all the Apple junkies, the iTunes version can be found here.

Be social with us!

On Twitter...

• @BlahCade
  • @shutyertraps
  • @jaredmorgs
On Google+

BlahCade Podcast

Via Email

BlahBlahBlahCade@gmail.com

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
About the part with PC gaming vs console.
Well, most games work out of the box but you got the option to tweak it to your hearts content. GTA 3 on console looks like it looks, you can't fix it - but in the PC you can, but it takes a bit of wrangling.

So PC is not necessarily more complicated or takes longer to start playing, it's just that you got all the extras that can derail you and wrongly blame it to being complicated, but it doesn't need to be :D

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
The one thing about these podcasts is that they seem to be very long. It was interesting though and funny. I listened to Superdan's as well after your one. he talks about your TOTM or two and done as he calls it more than you do.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
It's funny because we'll never please everyone with the length of these things. All we can do is try to make it entertaining no matter how long or short they go. I'm not saying we are always successful, but we try.

I'm thankful for our listenership and putting up with our dog and pony show. I'm always blown away by our download numbers, as we do this mostly for our own amusement!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
You're download numbers are awesome......just like the show!! Keep up these interesting and informative shows. Love 'em!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts