BlahCade Podcast #8 - Supersized Lost In The Zone

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
As promised last time, Lost In The Zone takes up most of the podcast this go around. Some listener topics are discussed, Twilight Zone gets the in depth treatment, and the joys/perils of owning a table get tossed around. Also in this pod, summer movies that we may or may not want to see (part 1), actual real news about the upcoming UI in TPA, and a new secret thing for you all to play along with.

You can find the download for the podcast here.

If you would like the RSS feed, find it here.

Lastly, for all the Apple junkies, the iTunes version can be found here.

One other thing, and that is we have new ways for you listeners to be social with us! Barcade now has a Twitter feed, a Google+ page, and a dedicated email. Why not follow us?

On Twitter...
  • @barcadepodcast
  • @shutyertraps
  • @jaredmorgs
  • @drecksclown

On Google+

Via Email
  • barcadepodcast@gmail.com

We look forward to communicating with everyone in any way we can! Until next time...

Last edited by a moderator:
N

netizen

QAp8bpW.jpg

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Listening right now; I agree that TZ is too easy. When I get to Kickback, I'll then know how hard TZ will slaughter me.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Fantastic episode, once again. Very interesting to hear the differences between the real TZ and the TPA rendition.

And great use of music and sound samples! Where do get these from, in such a good quality? I could use some new ringtones ;)

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I finally got around to finishing the latest podcast - good job as always guys! At least now I know where all the love for the A-Team is coming from...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'd like a segment where you guys talk about what real world pins you played since the last podcast. Whether you liked the pin or not, where it was located, what kind of shape was it in, etc.

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
This episode definitely made me have to think about the realities of owning a real machine. Comparing it to a boat is apt.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.