Bought new iPhone, lost some tables

RP1980

Jun 13, 2012
So I have been playing Pinball arcade on my ipad all along, but I just got an iphone, so I downloaded it on there too. When I go to settings and restore purchases, it doesn't restore all my tables. In fact, I own every season 1 table, and none of them are available to me, it wants me to pay for them again. It seems only the tables i have purchased in season 2 and 3 have transferred over to the new iphone.

I know some of those tables were downloaded on the free pinball arcade app, before I purchased the 99 cent version. Could this have anything to do with it? Those tables transferred to the 99 cent app on my ipad.

Oddly enough, even though it wants me to pay for the season 1 tables again, it recognizes my goal achievements on them. For example, on Theater of Magic, it shows that I have all 5 wizard goals, but wants me to pay for the table.

Last edited:

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Just download the free version, then restore purchases. Then go back to the paid version and restore purchases and you will find them all appear again. You can then get rid of the free version.

RP1980

Jun 13, 2012
Just download the free version, then restore purchases. Then go back to the paid version and restore purchases and you will find them all appear again. You can then get rid of the free version.

Thanks, this did the trick. I actually had to click restore purchases a whole bunch of times before it actually worked but it got the job done.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
This happened when I restored my iPad, restoring purchases over and over eventually solved it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts