Cabinet Angles?

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
I know this is being disucssed in the other thread. Has anyone got any answers from Farsight or Arcooda about the cabinet view differences. I was lucky
enough to get the first Cabinet mode version and I could swear the camera views that I had were all 4 cabinet views just like the Arcooda Youtube video. Not the 1 cabinet view and 3 angled views that don't fill
in the whole playfield and show parts of the backbox. I emailed Farsight but haven't gotten a reply.

Did anyone else see the same thing with the version that was released and pulled last Thursday?

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
Think I answered my own question. Just checled the Steam discussion group and one of the Admin people were answering after another person pointed out the camera issues.

Originally posted by jamman39:
I've got my backglass and DMD looking good, my main playfield however seems to be well aligned with my monitor but the camera angles are all wrong. At the far end of my monitor away from me it is very zoomed out I can see the back box and the floor and wall behind the machine and everything. Any advice?

This is a bug and will be addressed soon.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
It was answered in a Steam discussion today. One of the Farsight employees confirmed that it is a bug and will be fixed soon

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
Indeed it does. That was the sole reason I bought it :)

No we just need to see how "soon" is soon

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.