Cabinet support is... Released!

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Sweet. Looking forward to trying it. Last I played my flippers still aren't working properly: Hold left flipper, press right flipper, left one goes down automatically. Makes it unplayable for me. Probably specific to my controller, but it works great on TPA and VP

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Can't wait to try this out!
[MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION] please pass along my thanks to the rest of the team

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Just tried it on my cab...am I correct in saying cabinet support is just the play field and not the dmd or backglass? Couldn't find a way to move the score to another screen and saw no option for a backglass etc, so I'm guessing it's for the play field only?

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
Yes, you are correct.
At the moment, only 1 Monitor ist supported.

However. I think its much better than before now.
No more moving camera when you Lauch the Ball,...

Last edited:

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Yes, you are correct.
At the moment, only 1 Monitor ist supported.

Ah right...looks quite good though. I like the layout and how everything is adjusted etc. I think its great that companies like this recognise cab owners and have options like cab support...makes the game much more fun to play. :)

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
I love the cab support, Magic Pixel! Really nice viewing angle you guys chose. This is a major upgrade in my opinion. Looking forward dual monitor / backglass support.

I'm still experiencing the inability to keep both flippers in the "up" position. They cancel each other out. Anyone else experiencing this?

Also, if anyone is getting major stutter with NVidia, activating vsync in the NVidia control panel helps a lot.

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014

There's actually a way to turn off the moving plunger camera in the options. Can't remember right now cause I'm not at my PC, but mine is definitely turned off in the non-cabinet mode.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Hi you guys (or Zsolt), I haven't checked for a while, but recently played some tables on the cab.
Was there any news or a timeline concerning dual monitor and DMD support?
Or did the community do something with pinballX?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts