Request Camera view change on Metamorphosis

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
I'd like to see a different camera angle when you get Metamorphosis because I feel you are missing out on the things the table is doing with the zooming in on the Bride's face. Check out the following video at the 2:20 mark. Seeing the table go black and then light up with the heartbeats is an awesome effect, IMO. I don't think with the current mobile lighting scheme that will be recreated, but zooming in on her face really takes away from the other things going on. Unless I'm missing the option to turn off the zoom, but I thought I did and it still zoomed during this mode. If I missed it, sorry for this thread. :)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I'd like to see a different camera angle when you get Metamorphosis because I feel you are missing out on the things the table is doing with the zooming in on the Bride's face. Check out the following video at the 2:20 mark. Seeing the table go black and then light up with the heartbeats is an awesome effect, IMO. I don't think with the current mobile lighting scheme that will be recreated, but zooming in on her face really takes away from the other things going on. Unless I'm missing the option to turn off the zoom, but I thought I did and it still zoomed during this mode. If I missed it, sorry for this thread. :)

Pretty sure you can see the full table at all times if you set the camera mode to fixed. But then you don't get the table-zoom effect to upper-playfield detail (which is useful on phones with smaller screens). Depends on the trade-off, and what you're willing to put up with I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.