Bug Cannot enter intials after game

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
This has happened sporadically before, but now happening every game. Once it ends, the enter buttons do not come up to enter high score initials. Have lost a few games scores now because of this.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
This issue has already been reported to FS.

It will usually let you enter them but you must wait several minutes for the initials enter button to appear. I usually wait a few minutes, then go into the pause menu then come back out and then it will appear. Hopefully a fix will come in the next update.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012

It will usually let you enter them but you must wait several minutes for the initials enter button to appear. I usually wait a few minutes, then go into the pause menu then come back out and then it will appear. Hopefully a fix will come in the next update.

Cool, hope soon because I can't play the table without losing my efforts at the end.

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013

Thanks for that, I will give it a try.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Seems to happen on iOS whenever u achieve biggest liar, most fish caught, etc.

I did as Kolchak recommended and eventually I was able to enter initials.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.