Can't get the night lighting version

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I recently downloaded the night lighting update on my brother's 360. However, I can't get it on my own system. It isn't even available in the manual downloads. Are only some users able to get this, like HD users, or those who have a PS3 hooked up to the t.v.?

Tom

Sep 9, 2012
when did the xbox get night lighting? do you mean the update that came several months ago? the update just changed the lighting but it didnt get any night lighting settings

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
when did the xbox get night lighting? do you mean the update that came several months ago? the update just changed the lighting but it didnt get any night lighting settings
I was playing TPA on his XBOX the other day and it just appeared and asked me if I wanted to download it. It basically makes the 360 version look like the PS3 version, with the more subdued lighting and, better looking DMDs, as well as tweaks such as a better rollover camera in MM. However, some enhancements PS3 players enjoy, such as two-stage flippers, or a more properly playing BH, are absent here.

DJ Clae

Jun 17, 2012
When are the real updates for this game getting released? Getting tired of these fictional ones.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
When are the real updates for this game getting released? Getting tired of these fictional ones.
It's hardly fictional. I don't know how to do screen captures, so I can't post photographic evidence, and for some strange reason, I was able to get it on one console, but not the other. This has never happened before, and I'm wondering if it was mistakenly released early.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.