checked out Modern Pinball in NYC

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
was like a kid walking into a candy store. super cool people and mint condition machines. it was my first time playing real pins in a while, and with that said, it made TPA and Zen2 feel way too easy and arcady. i still love TPA, but appreciate Zen2's physics a whole lot more now. if youre not all too familiar with real pins, try getting anywhere near your TPA score on its real life counterpart; actually dont even try... (thats how hard it is!). im going back this weekend.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
They're great guys, I love that place. Wish they had more room for more tables, though. They run a pinball league a few nights a week, as I'm sure you saw in the place. Worth checking out; I somehow won the summer league. They're having a party for the Big Lebowski table later in December.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
indeed. nice, i gotta check that out. wish i can go all the time but 20 something dollars round trip for the train plus the all day pass can get pricey. and good stuff, i wanna try out in the league eventually. it is small, the guy Allen that owns all of the tables was telling me about another location where he has more tables not too far from there, i dont remember but ill let you know the next time i talk to him. thanks for the feedback!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.