Confirmed upcoming tables

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
For a list of released tables, please check PiN WiZ's thread here
Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade

Here's a list of confirmed (unreleased) tables, taken from various sources:

1. Flight 2000 (winner of the Classic Stern Poll - to be released late 2013)
  2. Tee'd Off (taken from the March 12th audio interview with Bobby King - release date unknown)
  3. Victory (taken from iOS release description on March 15th - release date unknown)

The following tables have been released on some platforms, but are still to come on others:

1. Creature From the Black Lagoon
  2. Black Knight
  3. Harley Davidson
  4. TAXI
  5. Elvira and the Party Monsters
  6. No Good Gofers!
  7. Scared Stiff
  8. Big Shot
  9. The Twilight Zone
  10. Star Trek : The Next Generation
  11. Attack from Mars
  12. Genie
  13. Dr. Dude
  14. Firepower
  15. Cactus Canyon
  16. Central Park
  17. Space Shuttle
  18. White Water
  19. Centaur
  20. Pin•Bot
  21. The Champion Pub
  22. Whirlwind

Last edited by a moderator:

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Last week TPA said on Facebook that they would announce Bride of Pin*Bot at the Texas Pinball Show end of March.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks Jan, I just updated the list to include that.

Jeff, I'd have to agree with you (I spotted it as well).

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Don't forget that one of the motorcycles from the Harley-Davidson table was shown in the "Making of" video. So it's kinda confirmed.

b4w4ye.jpg

TC2210

Feb 29, 2012
Here's a list of confirmed tables, taken from various sources:

1. Cirqus Voltaire (taken from Facebook post on December 26 - release date unknown)
  2. Medieval Madness (taken from Facebook post on January 19 - release date unknown)
  3. Monster Bash (taken from Facebook post on February 7 - release date unknown)
  4. Attack from Mars (taken from Facebook post on February 7 - release date unknown)
  5. Creature from the Black Lagoon (taken from iOS release description on February 9 - release date unknown)
  6. Funhouse (taken from iOS release description on February 9 - release date unknown)
  7. Black Knight (taken from iOS release description on February 9 - release date unknown)
  8. Space Shuttle (taken from iOS release description on February 9 - release date unknown)
  9. Pin•bot (taken from iOS release description on February 9 - release date unknown)
  10. Big Shot (taken from iOS release description on February 9 - release date unknown)
  11. Bride of Pin*Bot (taken from a FB post - release date possibly unknown)
  12. Either Dr. Dude or Earthshaker (taken from Gamezone interview with Bobby King on January 29 - released within first year)

Does anyone know if Jackbot will bereleased as a downloadable table?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Does anyone know if Jackbot will bereleased as a downloadable table?

Since Pin*Bot and Bride of Pin*Bot have both been pretty much announced, I'd say there's a good chance we'll see Jack*Bot as well.

TC2210

Feb 29, 2012
I noticed the list of current downloadable tables scheduled for release and did not see Corvette. Any chance this table would be considered as a DLC table?

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I noticed the list of current downloadable tables scheduled for release and did not see Corvette. Any chance this table would be considered as a DLC table?

No confirmation of High Speed either, and that one isn't even licensed. I'm surprised that this wasn't even included on PHoF, especially since it's a very popular table.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I rather see both tables, especially since High Speed is a very good one. Also, I would like to hear from Farsight on why High Speed wasn't included on PHoF becuase a friend is under the impression that it has some licensing issues or something attached because it's a popular table and it's not on Pinball Hall of Fame.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
The Getaway is one CLASS SR table :)
That and TAF marked the new dawn of PB in the arcade for me in the early 90's-Was NO SFII fan LOL

Yeah - the Getaway feels to me like a cool, physical version of "Outrun" =) I Love the shifting gears and that crazy ball acceleration device, for which I have forgotten the name...

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
That "crazy ball acceleration device" is the super charger. THe getaway does have ancillary licenses because of the music; La Grange by ZZ top or something like that. Hopefully they can get that license

KingMixer

Mar 13, 2012
I agree, I hope they can get the music licensing.

It's like those TV show DVDs that had to use "replacement music" because the music rights were too expensive. The shows just aren't the same.

But hey, if they do release Getaway with replacement music, here's what we do: go to the options menu, turn the music volume all the way down, and leave the sound effects alone. Start the game, and crank your own ZZ Top from your stereo!

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It's like those TV show DVDs that had to use "replacement music" because the music rights were too expensive.

Hah, I got confused for a second. I created, and still run, TVShowsOnDVD.com, and I had to check that I was logged into the right forum ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.