Contact Valve To Request The Pinball Arcade On Steam...DIRECT LINK ENCLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Everyone that's looking to contact Valve to request The Pinball Arcade on Steam should focus their efforts on the link below. Select "Contact Valve" from the drop down box, enter your e-mail address in the appropriate box and enter "Bring The Pinball Arcade To Steam" in the subject box, then proceed with your personal message. I've already sent my request and think everyone should participate in this effort so that our fellow PC gamers can enjoy The Pinball Arcade as well. It only takes a few minutes to show your support.

EDIT:

The Pinball Arcade is now on Steam Greenlight. Please vote here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95907686

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick McBride

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks for the link! Just sent in mine... wrote quite a bit and hopefully they'll see the passion we gamers have for TPA :)

Maybe you should post a link to this thread on the Facebook page to get more emails sent. I know many people on these were interested in writing to Steam but didn't know where to send it.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks for the link! Just sent in mine... wrote quite a bit and hopefully they'll see the passion we gamers have for TPA :)

Maybe you should post a link to this thread on the Facebook page to get more emails sent. I know many people on these were interested in writing to Steam but didn't know where to send it.

I don't do Facebook, but you're more than welcome to post the link anywhere you see fit. FarSight will take all the support they can get.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Done.... Considering the number of Pinball FX2 downloads that occurred on XBLA alone, there definitely is a pinball following, and TPA is going to blow away PFX2. I made sure they knew that. :)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Gord, can you please sticky this thread. FarSight needs all the support they can get on this.

Last edited:

302mike

Mar 16, 2012
Great thread. I hope this gets more exposure. I'll probably end up with the game on at least 3 platforms as it is, but PC was my first choice.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Message sent, I really do it hope it comes to Steam, seems like the perfect fit ... you know, if the other pinball games did not sell well on Steam, it may simply be because they were not too good, and besides, they may not have to notoriety and consumer base appeal Farsight has.

ZiN

Apr 15, 2012
Why are we spamming Steam? Can't Farsight simply submit their game to steam for approval, I'm sure it will be approved it's a fun game and it looks good.

Shouldn't we be asking farsight or is there something I'm missing that's not on this thread?

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
You'd think so, but valve disapproved the game, the assumption is that thats due to valve thinking there is no interest in pinballgames on steam. Farsight have asked fans for hel in this regard.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
You'd think so, but valve disapproved the game, the assumption is that thats due to valve thinking there is no interest in pinballgames on steam. Farsight have asked fans for hel in this regard.

Valve don't know sh*t from clay. Hopefully Farsight won't use them, because there not many people who will be prepared to pollute their PC setup with that bloated Valve spyware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online