Votes: 28 49.1%
  • 40-50

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • 50+

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
N

Nik Barbour

36, soon to be 37 so feeling the age thing at the minute.

"I remember when all this was fields, and you could go out with a fiver in your pocket and still have change leftover for a ...." I'm not quite at this stage yet!
Although having kids has dramatically concentrated the aging process.

Last edited:

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
Judging from the way people act on the facebook page I would have guessed the most populated group would be <20!

Just kidding, most of the people on the forum are pretty well behaved ;)

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Cool! I got a smiley face to work! It must do it automatically, I wasn't even trying. Now, let's see if a PS3 will allow me to post a signature. I already know I can't edit or quote anything.

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
My age bracket is barely represented. Being a sexagenarian, I am offended. ;)

I'm not quite at your age, but I'm sure not one of the folks that first played pinball on an Addams Family machine.

Was probably something more like this one that I remember playing...

image-2.jpg

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=185

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I am 38 years old since 4 may. I feel like 58, but since i joined this forum and some other international pinball forums, i feel like 18 again!!!

I even am trying to investigate if ever a new pinball NIB machine is possible in future. I only live once, and why would 5000 euros keep me away from something i wanted whole my life?

But. its alot of money, will be a long term plan, hmmm, maybe open a topic about it.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I am 19 but have been around pinball all my life. I have participated in the FP community for several years although I have gotten as far away from that as I can once brand new tables were starting to get reproduced and arguments were getting heated. I really enjoy going to pinball expos and appreciating the details of the machines. Sadly I rarely ever see tables in public any more, but when I do I always play a game or two to support the operator who is kind enough to have the machine. The Pinball Arcade is a fantastic simulation and I am having a blast playing it.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Thanks for participating in my Poll :)

For the record-I'm 43.
And I thought that 40-50 would be the largest grouping! LOL

Andy

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Just found out I'm the same age as Black Hole hooray!

31 but feeling young.

I can't really remember my first pinball. I remember a pitch and bat at the local horse track, used to play that whenever i could

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Turning 33 this year, feeling a little old. I ended up joining the 2old2play site just to remind myself that I'm not the only gamer my age out there. =) My first pinball experience was definitely in an arcade. Our arcade was really hopping back in the day, it had 2 whole walls lined up with pinball machines. As for the first one that I played...I want to say it may have been Pinbot.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.