Deadpool comfirmed

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I saw that Zen is making The Walking Dead a few days ago on Facebook! Looking forward to it and I am also a big Deadpool fan! I used to collect Marvel Legends figures and bought a Deadpool figure that came packaged with a little green character. I think I bought it on eBay for $40.00 in the mid 2000's and sold it off a couple of years ago for $120.00.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Where were the guys complaining about a lack of humour in Zen's tables? GET IN HERE, GUYS.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So this table was designed by Ypok. He also created Starfighter Assault for Star Wars Pinball. SA is one of my favorite Zen tables because of it's stackable rulesheet and many different types of modes. Hopefully the missions in Deadpool will be multi-parters.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Has anyone noticed that there is an identical Deadpool pinball machine on the bottom left. Probably.

But did you notice that the "background" for this table is a huge Deadpool pinball machine? The main table is sitting on a identical, giant table, in exactly the same place that the smaller table is sitting on the main table.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Has anyone noticed that there is an identical Deadpool pinball machine on the bottom left. Probably.

But did you notice that the "background" for this table is a huge Deadpool pinball machine? The main table is sitting on a identical, giant table, in exactly the same place that the smaller table is sitting on the main table.

Nice catch. Looking forward to this. Haters are going to hate. I love Zen and just can't pass this one up. For some reason I have yet to pick up any tables in season 3 for Pinball Arcade. Most of those tables aren't alluring enough to me and I can't figure out why. High Speed may be the only table worth getting Black Rose as well. The others....? Well.....

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Just think about it: It's an endless cycle of Deadpool pinball tables! So you'll always be in the same place no matter how much you zoom in or out! LOL

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
No! It's whenever they are ready to release. Before the Star Wars: Masters of the Force table pack released, there was a six month draught where nothing released out from them.

Last year they only released seven tables (to my memory). Six this year so far, with one more confirmed on the way. I'd count on a multi-table pack before the year end, too.

They don't release as quickly as TPA (certainly can't stand up to their previous 2-a-month cycle), but I'd imagine it takes a lot longer to develop a table from the ground up rather than digitize an existing table where the layout, rules and software come for free.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.