Dear F.S. What the hell is going on??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2013
Please give us an update for those of us that have been waiting for so long with the 360 and let us know will you be able to release tables on new consoles on launch day.I mean what the hell ,You guys have been saying a week a month now late summer well it is late summer. It has been a year and still nothing for the xbox. I am feeling a lot of false advertisement here.I mean we hear nothing .And the reason you need to answer.... will you be able to release tpa on new consoles on launch day and the 360 is because some of us are just getting one just for tpa and it would be highly disappointing if you are not ready after spending all that $.... So ANSWER NOW Thank you

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Dear Tales from the Crypt!!,

Seriously, who the hell are you?
Is Farsight in your employ? Did they make a release promise recently that constitutes false advertising. A comment here from the staff is not advertising. They will give us news when there is news. If you will be buying a console only for TPA and you buy it before it's released...well that would be a stupid move.

Summer ends on Sept 21st, there's still a bunch of late summer left.

In case you've lived under a rock for the past year, they can't...CAN'T publish for the XBOX right now. You're reason that they need to answer is completely asinine. Why would you buy a console if there currently exists nothing you want for it?

Most of the release information given lately has been speculation by other members. Nobody even knows if MS is going to allow self-publishing so what do you want them to tell you? If I'm correct Crave has had their publisher status revoked by MS and that's all we know. What do you want FS to tell you?

Let's put it this way. FS owes you nothing. You've paid money for a product and that's the end of the exchange. If you go the store and buy milk do you feel entitled to information on how they are going to stock their shelves the next day or who they will hire? Seriously, the sense of entitlement here is absolutely disgusting. Your post reads like a two year-old throwing a temper tantrum.

Gigabomber

Jul 4, 2013
Ah, go easy on him. I came here just now wanting to post the exact same thing.

Should make this the "go ahead and vent a little" thread and lock it in a week when the new newsletter comes.

you notice we both have "devices: xbox360".

I have an iphone, but I bet Tales and I want the REAL DEAL.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
360 is my main platform, i play on mobiles because of the lack of content on it. Point is...can't change it, so accept it. There are other things to do in life...i have over 1000 posts here and have plenty of other things that I find to do. I'm not trying to brag about posting here, but in perspective, Tales has 88 and you have 24, so I have to assume there are other things that occupy your time.

Farsight puts out information when they have it to give...once they have anything exciting about the 360 they will reveal it. They aren't holding anything back, they have nothing good to tell us. And no, I'm not going easy on people, there are way better ways to request information.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
i play on xbox360 because ps3 lags. :( and i really want some of those tables. they are just frustrating trying to trial them out on my iphone.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
It's one thing to vent, but to demand "ANSWER NOW". Seriously? That attitude doesn't deserve an answer. The problems going on with the 360 are well documented here. I'm sure FS doesn't particularly enjoy not even getting paid for what they released on the 360 so stop blaming them.

Gigabomber

Jul 4, 2013
Farsight puts out information when they have it to give...once they have anything exciting about the 360 they will reveal it. They aren't holding anything back, they have nothing good to tell us. And no, I'm not going easy on people, there are way better ways to request information.

Tales and I are upset that the info they gave last newsletter was wrong. Should we go off about it? probably not, but this forum has such little energy left that I don't see it as entirely negative even if I wouldn't do the same.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Tales and I are upset that the info they gave last newsletter was wrong. Should we go off about it? probably not, but this forum has such little energy left that I don't see it as entirely negative even if I wouldn't do the same.

It might not neccessairly be wrong. I'm just as frustrated as others are about the 360 situation. I also have switched my TPA play over to my iPad,which is fine because I can play on the go. But it's not my first choice.

Well I can and do understand that the 360 problem isn't Farsight's doing - the possibly "jumping the gun" on the 360 update - if it doesn't happen like they talked about in the last newsletter - probably isn't going to gain them any new fans,and it'll most likely cost them some more. They need to do something. It might not be the answer that 360 owners are hoping for,but at least they'll know where they stand...

Honestly,at this point - all I want to know is are they going to develop TPA on the Xbox One? Preferably a yes or no answer. This way I can decide which way I'm going to go with TPA.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
All we want to know is if Farsight will still support the 360. Just a straight answer, even if it's not the one we wanted. That way, those people who only own a 360 can make alternate plans if they so choose to support TPA.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
All we want to know is if Farsight will still support the 360. Just a straight answer, even if it's not the one we wanted. That way, those people who only own a 360 can make alternate plans if they so choose to support TPA.

TBH, 360 owners should have done that a long time ago. Was apparent after a week or or two after the scheduled update appeared on the PS3 but not the 360. Was glaringly obvious when the Crave news broke. Pretty much the same now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.