dirt rally 3 free until 1pmPST ....

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
As always Mr. Heretic, you are a gentlemen and a fiery ginger haired Irishman. Thank you for the information on the free download. I always appreciate someone sharing a free gift to our fine community here at PAFF. I have no idea how to play "dirt rally 3", but I can learn. Glad you back participating on the forum, you know how to communicate. ;)

Edit: Where is the best place to go to learn how play this crazy game. If they gave trophies for running into walls and destroying my car, I would have won one. :confused:

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
As always Mr. Heretic, you are a gentlemen and a fiery ginger haired Irishman. Thank you for the information on the free download. I always appreciate someone sharing a free gift to our fine community here at PAFF. I have no idea how to play "dirt rally 3", but I can learn. Glad you back participating on the forum, you know how to communicate. ;)

Edit: Where is the best place to go to learn how play this crazy game. If they gave trophies for running into walls and destroying my car, I would have won one. :confused:
Sounds like you'd be a natural at Burnout!

karl

May 10, 2012
Thanks for the info. Just got it, 30 min before the offer expired. Yay, free games :cool:

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
That was ridiculously complicated. They never spell things out clearly. You have to click on "add a game" (lower left in the Steam client) in order to redeem a code.

Last edited:

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
Where is the best place to go to learn how play this crazy game. If they gave trophies for running into walls and destroying my car, I would have won one. :confused:

In the Steam client, go to Library and then click on Dirt 3. There should be a link for the Manual under LINKS. It may be available in-game, too.

If you are looking for strategy/tips then just search for it on the web. The usual GameFAQs and other sites will come up.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012

well frankie as a non irl driver but ive been playing rally games since the original colin mc rae games(this games ancestor) forget about time for now and learn the tracks themselves and slowly but surely increase your turns and manvours as your control increases.....other yeahs yeah i take the train! i look forward to playing with you my friend

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Good advice from hairy about learning the courses. Frankie I'd start with the baja trucks since their courses are easier to learn, being shorter and having actual laps. Plus they have more jumps so you can have extra fun while you learn. :D

We should all get together and play sometime soon. We'll have to figure out a time that works well for everyone. Maybe even have a little demolition derby....you know the old saying: if you ain't rubbin', you ain't racin'! lol

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
No, but we can make our own derby on a baja truck course!

There was an older Dirt game that had more of that kind of stuff. Dirt Showdown or something like that maybe?

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great to see your all having fun,great game use to play it all the time on my PS3,just waiting for local football match to start,tell ya what,you guys always bring a smile to my face,THANKS !!!:cool:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
There was an older Dirt game that had more of that kind of stuff. Dirt Showdown or something like that maybe?

I used to play Showdown. It is the successor of Dirt 3, or a spin off. Less content, arcade style driving but still fun and better graphics. Costs only 4.37 USD on mmoga.com

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.