DiRT Showdown free at Humblebundle.com

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Oh man, I saw the notice for this in an email last night and forgot to do it when I got home. Saw this post this morning, went to the site, got it with only 1 hour to spare!!

I love how in less than a few months I've gotten now 3 racing games for free from Humble Bundle. Good times.

FullTilt

May 26, 2017
There seems to be some love for Humble Bundle on here so I thought this thread deserved bumping. They gave away Rising Storm 2 the other week, and will probably give something else away again soon.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Ptff syou wouldn't believe some ofthe cheapskates on this forum! (They spend their pocket money on pinball and burgers) plus humbles a true bargain for a lot of content, welcome aboard btw

FullTilt

May 26, 2017
Ptff syou wouldn't believe some ofthe cheapskates on this forum! (They spend their pocket money on pinball and burgers) plus humbles a true bargain for a lot of content, welcome aboard btw

Thanks Heretic, I like it here already. Humble is such an amazing bargain you are right, I got the Freedom Bundle a couple months ago and added up the game prices, it totaled around $400 I think for only $30 which all went to stop Trumps Muslim ban. Good all around.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Hairy speaks the truth. :D

Speaking of Dirt....Dirt 4 looks pretty damn good.
Jeff , it`s great . you can play it 2 ways sim or player .sim is like Dirt Rally and player is like Dirt 3. I`m using player so I can throw the cars all over the place like Horizon 3. The Crew 2 looks great , get this you have cars , bikes , speed boats and bloody planes !!!! the graphics look great !!! :cool::cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Jeff , it`s great . you can play it 2 ways sim or player .sim is like Dirt Rally and player is like Dirt 3. I`m using player so I can throw the cars all over the place like Horizon 3. The Crew 2 looks great , get this you have cars , bikes , speed boats and bloody planes !!!! the graphics look great !!! :cool::cool:

Sounds great man. Just picked it up on Steam, so downloading now! I'm really glad they added the baja trucks and buggies back in as well. :D

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Jeff , i forgot ,since you like trucks and buggies , keep an eye out for a game called Gravel made by Milestone who brought us , Sebas Loeb , Moto GP , MXGP , Ride and a few others . Gravel will have wildrush , cross country , speed rush , stadium circuit and gravel channel . should be out sometime in your summer , if not it should be our summer your winter !!!!:cool::cool:

Members online

Members online