Dirty Pool!

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Is this possible in the TPA version? I tried it last night but the second ball also disappeared into the space ship whilst it was shaking.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I've done it, but I find that the visor on TPAs AFM comes back up much quicker than in real life, making the timing different and trickier.

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
can u dirty pool mars? I had to quit out of a game which I was trying to do just that, the second ball however never showed up again, it was trapped against the force field and I shot towards it and it went to the saucer but not the middle and just disappeared, I was keeping the other balls alive so I didn't see exactly what happened but after all the other balls drained I tilted the table and still had to quit cuz the game couldn't find the ball

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
I've accomplished it once intentionally and once by accident. But never on Mars. I find myself considering setting up the shot at every opportunity though I realize I'd probably score better if I were concentrating on making the money shots.

I guess I consider it one of my personal "wizard" goals each time I play.

Now I'm going to have to up the ante to making the attempt on the Mars mission!

ATM is one of my top 5 tables just in terms of enjoying the game play and flow.

Last edited:

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
well I just had the same bug happen on the fourth saucer so nothing to do with mars...but nonetheless a game ender :/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.