Request Discounts

foxbravo7547

Jul 13, 2013
Hello, I have a request on making purchases for season packs that I would really appreciate if it happened.

I mostly play The Pinball Arcade on iOS, and before they added buying season packs, I was buying table packs separately. Lately I've been thinking about buying the season packs, but it isn't logical to pay $30 for a whole season that includes multiple tables that I've already purchased. So I think FarSight should add a way to lower the price of the season packs, if you have already purchased tables separately from that season. This way no one will have to pay extra when they really shouldn't be.

Thank you

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
While that would be nice it goes against every marketing strategy in existence. Early adopters always miss out and I've always resented it in many places. I hate when a band puts out a special edition or a greatest hits package that has one new song. But you don't get a discount for owning the original album(s). Or if Sony puts out some games and controllers you own to play on your roommate's ps3 and when you move out they have a special for a ps3 package that's the same price as a standard console with those same games and controllers you don't get credit. So it would be nice and it would also be unprecedented.

N

netizen

Hello, I have a request on making purchases for season packs that I would really appreciate if it happened.

I mostly play The Pinball Arcade on iOS, and before they added buying season packs, I was buying table packs separately. Lately I've been thinking about buying the season packs, but it isn't logical to pay $30 for a whole season that includes multiple tables that I've already purchased. So I think FarSight should add a way to lower the price of the season packs, if you have already purchased tables separately from that season. This way no one will have to pay extra when they really shouldn't be.

Thank you

Email support and ask what table packs they are still offering credits for when you purchase Season 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.