DLC Release Date

Joz

Sep 27, 2013
Yeah, I was also trying to find information about how to contact Crave, but it seems that their website doesn't even work. Where are they even located? I found both Cali & NY as possible places in my search. I think we have a long wait ahead of ourselves if after restructuring they haven't even gotten their website back up, let alone re-applied for/been accepted back as a publisher with Microsoft (who knows if they'll even take them back?)... oh boy... starting to seem like "end of this year" would be lucky.

I guess the lesson for all here is when negotiating contracts, make sure to have some clauses regarding reasonable down time. I.E., If publisher fails to be able to publish on any contracted platforms for 6 months, client is released from contract.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Yeah, I was also trying to find information about how to contact Crave, but it seems that their website doesn't even work. Where are they even located? I found both Cali & NY as possible places in my search. I think we have a long wait ahead of ourselves if after restructuring they haven't even gotten their website back up, let alone re-applied for/been accepted back as a publisher with Microsoft (who knows if they'll even take them back?)... oh boy... starting to seem like "end of this year" would be lucky.

I guess the lesson for all here is when negotiating contracts, make sure to have some clauses regarding reasonable down time. I.E., If publisher fails to be able to publish on any contracted platforms for 6 months, client is released from contract.

Actually in the US that is automatically covered by contact law. A contract is only valid if their is an exchange of goods and services or considerations of some value. I find it troubling that they can't get out of the contract just on Crave not fulfilling their part of the contract. But while I know a fair amount of contact law I know very little about bankruptcy law.

Jan 6, 2013
Man haunted house looks incredible cant wait to get it on a console,I hope that it will be on the 360 next month but i am starting to really lose faith i really thought that we would be having the tables by early sep. by the latest. Well 2 more months to wait regardless ps4 wiil be out if that were not the case i would have bought a ps3 months ago i am tired of waiting but with ps4 so close it makes since to get them on the new and better console

Last edited:

Joz

Sep 27, 2013
Man haunted house looks incredible cant wait to get it on a console,I hope that it will be on the 360 next month but i am starting to really lose faith i really thought that we would be having the tables by early sep. by the latest. Well 2 more months to wait regardless ps4 wiil be out if that were not the case i would have bought a ps3 months ago i am tired of waiting but with ps4 so close it makes since to get them on the new and better console

Yeah but don't forget that PS3 players are still contending with the flipper lag issue :/ Would wait and see if that's present in PS4 before pulling the trigger. Basically every version of the game has some sort of problem with it, from the inherent tablet problem of a small screen/nudging being hard, to problems on the various consoles (PS3 flipper lag, Ouya ugly/framerate/controls). Xbox 360's seems to be the best version.... except for the problem of not being able to actually play almost any of the tables!!

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Yeah but don't forget that PS3 players are still contending with the flipper lag issue :/ Would wait and see if that's present in PS4 before pulling the trigger. Basically every version of the game has some sort of problem with it, from the inherent tablet problem of a small screen/nudging being hard, to problems on the various consoles (PS3 flipper lag, Ouya ugly/framerate/controls). Xbox 360's seems to be the best version.... except for the problem of not being able to actually play almost any of the tables!!

The PS3 does not have internal scaling. And input lag is a problem with the entire console not just pinball arcade. You just don't notice it as much with non-super precise, 60fps input games like Fighting games, Pinball Etc.

I highly doubt PS4 will have the same problems.

Keep in mind input lag is a TV issue as well. My Samsung 55" LED lags like crazy on PS3 AND 360. So did our big tv at my old job with both consoles.

They sell monitors that don't lag. And there's a converter solution for PS3 if you have a VGA port on your set.

Anyways. PS4 is a month and a half away. That's where I'm heading unless a miracle happens on 360.

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
OPINION TIME:

I honestly think that, had FarSight signed with a publisher other than Crave, it could've been Warner Bros. Interactive, as they own all of the Midway stuff (sans some, like the sports games, and Cruis'n -that one's owned by Nintendo, if you can believe that) and it would fit with the Williams/Bally stuff, especially since all of it does have that Midway feel. And in some cases there is stuff from other titles (MK3 hints on TOM, "Toasty!" and "Fatality!" voices on MM, the Fatality animation on CftBL, and others)

And hell, FarSight had already worked for them (as in both Midway and WB) what with the Game Party series. Maybe WB wanted a larger cut for the sales?

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
OPINION TIME:

I honestly think that, had FarSight signed with a publisher other than Crave, it could've been Warner Bros. Interactive, as they own all of the Midway stuff (sans some, like the sports games, and Cruis'n -that one's owned by Nintendo, if you can believe that) and it would fit with the Williams/Bally stuff, especially since all of it does have that Midway feel. And in some cases there is stuff from other titles (MK3 hints on TOM, "Toasty!" and "Fatality!" voices on MM, the Fatality animation on CftBL, and others)

And hell, FarSight had already worked for them (as in both Midway and WB) what with the Game Party series. Maybe WB wanted a larger cut for the sales?

I TOTALLY agree. That made too much sense, hence why it didn't happen.

Barring some miracle release of DLC I'm going PS4 and not looking back. 23 days to go...

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts