Does anybody remember Bill Budge's pinball construction set?

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
I remember having such fum on mt Commodore 64 with this program. I really enjoyed contruscting a pin and making it actually work.
Or how about Wild Fyre? A simple led handheld pinball table. A long time ago I had a pretty good sized pin that had bells and stuff and the theme was Horse Racing...those were the days before video games forced pins out of the spotlight and eventually (in my area) completely disappeared. :smileyhappy:

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
I had a Wild Fire. LOVED it and played the heck out of it. Felt crazy at that time that they could have something like that in a handheld game.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I made a few really good tables back in the day. I kept wishing it had ramps and ball collision tho'.

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Wild Fire was the first major purchase I ever saved up for and bought myself.
I needed 35 bucks or so at Target's Camera and Sound dept (before the days of dedicated electronics section) and when I hit about 20 it started killing me trying to get the rest.

Man I was sooooo proud and I played the snot out of that, my old Merlin (which I still think would sell today if they'd come back), and a good game of Dark Tower.

Those were the days...no not really.. LED pinballs aren't very immersive ;)

On topic, sorry I never ran across BB set but it sounds nifty.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts