Dr Strange out now! Impressions

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Another great table.

Like many Zen tables the ball is to easy to keep alive. Which is actually my main gripe. I wish all the designer can tweak the slingshots like the Return of the Jedi Table. The fear of outlane drains are much more apparent.

The mission are really interesting IMO. The Flow is great I thought.

Still fun. Just wished it more challenging.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Probably won't check it out until after Christmas. Too much going on to become addicted to pinball once more. Farsight are being very generous by not releasing any new PS3 tables before the holidays!

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
It's not available on Android yet.

I'm looking forward to this table, plus my son is really into ultimate spiderman now which has dr strange in quite a bit. I can see this being a hit for us both to play over Christmas holidays.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I do like the layout of this one. Sure, it has four ramps, but the playfield is quite uncluttered and a a traditional fan layout. After the complexity of all the Star Wars tables where all ramps divert to either inlane and variable strength kickers it might be a welcome break to something with a simpler, more predictable flow.

The Deadpool table they're working on is bound to be great, too. Not sure how they'll pull off breaking the fourth wall as with all the call-outs it's hard to name a pin that doesn't!

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
i have not yet unlocked it on iOS or steam (if it is on steam) as TPA just released season 3 for both . I will unlock this down the road after the holidays.
EDIT: had funds in steam account so unlocked on steam. not bad of a table gotta get used to it more.

Last edited:

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I dunno how I feel about DS yet. It seems very average on the first couple of plays. I did buy the remainder of the tables due to the Steam sale, though.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'll be waiting...especially since Steam just ran a flash sale on all tables at 75% off. Plenty of tables to keep me busy until the next sale!

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Yep, I also nabbed the rest of the tables from the 75% flash sale, it was one of the sales I was waiting for. Couldn't buy Star Wars pack 2 or Ms Splosion Man due to a pricing error though, but I may pick them up later in the week just to be complete. Waiting on Dr. Strange also, even though $2.99 is perfectly reasonable it's gonna be the same price for a while.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Is it on Wii U yet? I didn't like most of the Marvel tables, but I'm a massive Dr. Strange fan so this is a no-brainer.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
It's not on Wii U yet. Wii U doesn't have Balance of the Force yet either. The good news is that the Wii U tables were on sale during the Holidays and I picked up tables I didn't have yet on 360 (Zen classics and Star Wars Pinball).

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Couldn't buy Star Wars pack 2 or Ms Splosion Man due to a pricing error though, but I may pick them up later in the week just to be complete.

There was one night when I saw those 2 marked at 100% off. Was that the error?

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Yes. Happened a lot during this Steam sale. Guess they sometimes added the wrong amount of discount to already discounted articles. Steam store was a mess for about an hour whenever new daily deals appeared.

Members online

Members online