Elvira and the party monsters DX11 windows 8.1 64

haerts

Jan 31, 2018
Hallo everyone,
Since a few days I am new to Pinball Arcade and Stern Pinball, and also new to this forum. I liked the base program so much so I started shopping. I just installed season one tables and there is just one problem. All the tables run well in DX9 and DX11 with highest settings, except "Elvira and the Party Monsters" runs only in DX9 does not run in DX11. The season pack 1 I did not purchase in the steam shop but ingame. I hope someone can help me out because I watched a lot of clips running elvira in dx11 outstanding. My sysrem PC windows 8.1 64 bit, 16g ram, nvidia gtx1070 8gb and intel 4790k 4.4ghz.
Thanks in advance
Harry

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Hallo everyone,
Since a few days I am new to Pinball Arcade and Stern Pinball, and also new to this forum. I liked the base program so much so I started shopping. I just installed season one tables and there is just one problem. All the tables run well in DX9 and DX11 with highest settings, except "Elvira and the Party Monsters" runs only in DX9 does not run in DX11. The season pack 1 I did not purchase in the steam shop but ingame. I hope someone can help me out because I watched a lot of clips running elvira in dx11 outstanding. My sysrem PC windows 8.1 64 bit, 16g ram, nvidia gtx1070 8gb and intel 4790k 4.4ghz.
Thanks in advance
Harry

Welcome!

Elvira does crash in the DX11 build -- everyone has this issue.

haerts

Jan 31, 2018
Hallo Pinballwiz,
Thanks for the quick reply, are there other tables not working in dx11 because when you look the difference in quality between Dx9 en 11 setting one would not look to the 9 version anymore. If you know about tables not woking in dx11 when possible let me know, after a few days playing I liked the simulation so much that I would purchase more and more tables but avoid the dx9 tables.
Thanks a lot,
Harry

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Right now, Haunted House is having problems. But don't let that prevent you from buying that pack if you like that table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts