End of ball bonus Multiplier

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Completing a right Inlane rollover, lights Bonus X on the left ramp. Shoot the left ramp to increase end of ball bonus by 1X.

The end of ball bonus adds:

500 000 pts for each door panel
500 000 pts for each hitch hiker
Town Square Madness Value
Clock Millions and Clock Damage Clock Chaos values
Powerfield value
Greed value
Powerball Mania

I might miss something.

My question is: Correct me if I am wrong but the multiplier doesnt seem to multiply every item on the bonus list. I think I noticed it only multiplies the first two items on the list: door panels and hitch-hickers. The bonus at the end goes so fast I cant seem to be able to figure it out and the instructions specify that it would multiply every item in the list

So, does it multiply every item? This would potentially create huge opportunities that can be exploited for massive points

Thanks guys

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Completing a right Inlane rollover, lights Bonus X on the left ramp. Shoot the left ramp to increase end of ball bonus by 1X.

The end of ball bonus adds:

500 000 pts for each door panel
500 000 pts for each hitch hiker
Town Square Madness Value
Clock Millions and Clock Damage Clock Chaos values
Powerfield value
Greed value
Powerball Mania

I might miss something.

My question is: Correct me if I am wrong but the multiplier doesnt seem to multiply every item on the bonus list. I think I noticed it only multiplies the first two items on the list: door panels and hitch-hickers. The bonus at the end goes so fast I cant seem to be able to figure it out and the instructions specify that it would multiply every item in the list

So, does it multiply every item? This would potentially create huge opportunities that can be exploited for massive points

Thanks guys
Bonus X only multiplies Door Panels and Hitchhikers. Mode points are not multiplied. Considering the Powerball Mania total alone can reach 250M+, that's probably a good thing.

Even so, Bonus X at the end of a long game becomes very worthwhile. Having 30 Door Panels and 70 Hitchhikers at 5X is 250M by itself.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.