iOS - Bug Facebook issue with logging in

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I did look this up on the forum,and I've tried deleting & reinstalling both apps with no success.

Specifically,what is happening is when I login to TPA on my iPad, the TPA app asks if I want to compare your scores with your Facebook friends. If I click yes,I get this message for a brief moment:

Error

The operation couldn't be completed. (com.facebook.sdk.error2)

Is or has anyone else had a problem with this? It's been happening for some time now,and I finally figured I'd do something about it.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14159965/com-facebook-sdk-error-2-on-ios
^^^^ That's for some mere technical aspects and geekery if any one cares

1. Try removing TPA from Facebook apps via a web browser
2. log out and log back in to reauthorize your FB app on your iDevice with your credentials, then try logging into the FB portion of TPA to re authorize the TPA app on FB

3 .... profit????

Boy do I feel like an idiot. I had done that three times before...read your post,and I didn't remember I still had FB access function on my iOS settings. Went there,and of course - there is my answer.

"face palm"

Anyways,thanks netizen!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I did look this up on the forum,and I've tried deleting & reinstalling both apps with no success.

Specifically,what is happening is when I login to TPA on my iPad, the TPA app asks if I want to compare your scores with your Facebook friends. If I click yes,I get this message for a brief moment:

Error

The operation couldn't be completed. (com.facebook.sdk.error2)

Is or has anyone else had a problem with this? It's been happening for some time now,and I finally figured I'd do something about it.

I get a similar error, except it's:

The operation couldn't be completed. (com.facebook.sdk.error 5)

I tried netty's steps, but it didn't fix it.

Nightwing, what do you mean "I didn't remember I still had FB access function on my iOS settings"? What exactly did you have to do?

EDIT:

Alright, went into my iPad Settings >> Facebook >> then set TPA to OFF on the list of apps. Login successful :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts