Favorite Movie Table (Any Era)

Favorite Movie Based Table

• Total voters

Neko20

Jan 7, 2015
Just wanted to do some fun posts and have a series of license based polls. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Addams for me as well. Almost a perfect pin in my eyes.
But if I rated the movies and the pins on a 1-10 scale and added them together then it might be Dirty Harry. Both the pin and movie are highly enjoyed by me.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Post says favorite, not best, so I gotta go with Star Wars (Data East). Had one in an arcade right off campus when I was in college, and for the whole time I was there that machine helped me relax and blow off stress, and those were some very stressful years. After over 20 years, I finally found another working one last week (though in bad shape) at Pinball Showdown in Denver, and it was the best time I had there, reliving old memories. I know it's not well thought of (it's not even an option on this poll), but more than any other table it got me into pinball.

Edit: I was going to pick a runner up, but Lord of the Rings isn't on here either. Could we at least get an "Other" option?

Last edited:

Neko20

Jan 7, 2015
I apologize for the lack of list. I would like to re-edit the post, but I can't seem to find a way to do so. Help please?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I apologize for the lack of list. I would like to re-edit the post, but I can't seem to find a way to do so. Help please?

You can't edit a poll once it's up. Only way to do it is to create a new thread/poll and ask nicely for the original thread to be closed.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Post says favorite, not best, so I gotta go with Star Wars (Data East). Had one in an arcade right off campus when I was in college, and for the whole time I was there that machine helped me relax and blow off stress, and those were some very stressful years. After over 20 years, I finally found another working one last week (though in bad shape) at Pinball Showdown in Denver, and it was the best time I had there, reliving old memories. I know it's not well thought of (it's not even an option on this poll), but more than any other table it got me into pinball.

That's what pinball is all about. Great post.
I always play Data East Star Wars whenever I bump into one as well.

FrankenBall

Feb 20, 2015
I would have voted LoTR #1 in my poll, if it were available. I dearly love all things Addams, from cartoons in the New Yorker to the two movies with Raul Julia and the rest of that cast to the legendary pinball machine. I voted TAF for the poll. I played that board throughout the 90's in bars, being ubiquitous here on the western Third Coast. But I like playing LoTR as a physical machine better than TAF. Got love for the Data East Star Wars as well, but only found it recently at shows, never "in the wild."

AnimeDude892

Dec 27, 2016
Terminator 2? GhostBusters? Star Trek? Spiderman? Lord Of The Rings? The Wizard Of Oz? What about them? Worst poll list ever!!!

Neko20

Jan 7, 2015
I tried my best AnimeDude T.T jk I know you're just kidding. Is Alien even a pinball table yet?

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Terminator 2? GhostBusters? Star Trek? Spiderman? Lord Of The Rings? The Wizard Of Oz? What about them? Worst poll list ever!!!

I agree, not the best list but I still vote the Shadow for nostalgia. Ghostbusters and Wizard of Oz are definitely top contenders.

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
That's what pinball is all about. Great post.
I always play Data East Star Wars whenever I bump into one as well.
I enjoy Data East as well. Got a chance to play a few games of Torpedo Run last weekend. Fun pin! Have you played Godzilla? I think it's a Data East table but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.