FC-30 Bluetooth Controller for TPA and SPA

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
The http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/03/hardware_review_8bitdo_fc30_pro_controller seems like a good non-root solution for controlling games on Android.

It connects through both Bluetooth and USB OTG and I reckon of you used it on Pixel or other USB C devices it would also charge from the phone battery.

I'm wondering how this would perform on TPA and SPA? These are about $69 in convict land, so I'm a little bit cautious of sinking that coin on the device if it doesn't play nicely with FarSight software.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
The http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/03/hardware_review_8bitdo_fc30_pro_controller seems like a good non-root solution for controlling games on Android.

It connects through both Bluetooth and USB OTG and I reckon of you used it on Pixel or other USB C devices it would also charge from the phone battery.

I'm wondering how this would perform on TPA and SPA? These are about $69 in convict land, so I'm a little bit cautious of sinking that coin on the device if it doesn't play nicely with FarSight software.

I've got the tiny key chain 8bitdo Zero controller.
I mostly use it for emulators as it doesn't have analogue sticks, but it does work perfectly for TPA also as I asked the developer to enable full strength nudges via the d-pad and he kindly did so. Shoulder buttons are nice and responsive.

They are really nice quality devices by the manufacturer.
I don't think it'll talk to your shield, but you already have a controller for that anyway.
Should definitely work the pixel.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I've got the tiny key chain 8bitdo Zero controller.
I mostly use it for emulators as it doesn't have analogue sticks, but it does work perfectly for TPA also as I asked the developer to enable full strength nudges via the d-pad and he kindly did so. Shoulder buttons are nice and responsive.

They are really nice quality devices by the manufacturer.
I don't think it'll talk to your shield, but you already have a controller for that anyway.
Should definitely work the pixel.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Thanks for the advice mate.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.