Finally.... 2 hours later and 8 billion in change...

immortalmindz

Jul 29, 2012
Looking at what Sean was kind enough to compile, I would guess that anyone at about place 1,000 or better has hit lost in the zone. Is that out of line with the major goals on the other TPA tables? I don't know.

I would say it is, ive just finished a game of TZ with a score of 3.7billion, hit LITZ twice. I consider myself an above average player, yet i havent reached Atlantis on RBION my highest score on that is a mere 180mil and in that game i only managed 3 ripleys letters. I play MM alot and havent reached Bftk and dont see myself reaching it any time soon either. I managed to reach lost in the zone on my second game on TZ which makes me believe its far too easy. I have the vp version and have only managed 11 panels on that so far and tbh i think ball control in vp is alot easier.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Just because the game is easier doesn't mean 13 billion isn't a great score that takes a very skilled player to accomplish.
Congratulations.

I still suck at touch versions but I look forward to powning y'all on Xbox! ... ... ...

... ...

... In 2014 :(

iguanarama

Dec 20, 2012
While I do play very slowly, especially on crowded tables like TZ where control is crucial, 80 minutes for 10 billion seems awfully fast to me... :confused:

I followed the strat I put in the sticky in this forum... just going for LITZ iterations rather than multi balls, and focusing on extra ball accumulation. I thought I was taking ages, but thank god I didn't reach into a few hours, I'd go crazy before then I think!

immortalmindz

Jul 29, 2012
Not easy enough so that everyone will achieve 12 billion, i guess, only 7 persons have done that

Which in itself proves its too easy. I really don't understand what people aren't getting. We know that the tables are easier in tpa than their real life counterparts but in all the tables released so far, TZ should be the hardest and yet i'd go as far to say it's the easiest to score on. Ive seen your posts about your scores on rbion Adavalle and i tip my hat to you sir, i also know reaching atlantis on rbion is harder than litz on TZ, that being said reaching litz is a walk in the park at the mo, i personally felt no self sense of achievement reaching it, to me it was almost a given. I think that's the biggest let down for this table.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Which in itself proves its too easy. I really don't understand what people aren't getting. We know that the tables are easier in tpa than their real life counterparts but in all the tables released so far, TZ should be the hardest and yet i'd go as far to say it's the easiest to score on. Ive seen your posts about your scores on rbion Adavalle and i tip my hat to you sir, i also know reaching atlantis on rbion is harder than litz on TZ, that being said reaching litz is a walk in the park at the mo, i personally felt no self sense of achievement reaching it, to me it was almost a given. I think that's the biggest let down for this table.

I get it. Home and mobile games have a different monetary model than arcades that lived off players quarters per game. FarSight makes the games fun for the most people.

What I don't get is why they didn't build in an arcade mode from the beginning. But now it is clear on this forum that they need to add it.

Members online

Members online