Request Finger Area

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
In the Pinball Fantasies/Dreams ports for iPod, there is a setting you can turn on called finger area, which basically puts a black bar at the bottom that you can use for flipping, without covering up the flippers with your fingers. I feel like something like this in TPA would be a great feature that would make it easier to play in portrait mode. I just don't like how my fingers cover the flippers so much in portrait, but this would fix that problem. What do you think about this?

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
have you tried moving your thumbs up to the middle of your device in portrait? (just under the touch nudge area) this makes playing much better and nudging much easier as well, since you don't have to move much to switch between flipping and nudging touch areas. also it's quite a bit more ergonomical :)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
There are six different Touch Schemes under Table Options (at least on iPad there is); have you tried switching them to see if a different one will suit your needs? I know "Touch Scheme E" will put the flip regions in the two lower corners and out of the way of the flippers.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Hey, thanks for the tips! Touch scheme E is much better for portrait mode. This has made me think of another nice feature though. It would be nice if the game saved certain settings, like touch scheme and camera angles, separately for landscape and portrait modes.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts