First ever game on Bride Of Pinbot. 10b and still on first ball.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This is starting to sound like a "hey look how awesome I am at TM-BoP" we have a discussion thread already about this tables scoring. This thread is kinda redundant.

Yeah, I guess....but I think the point here is not so much about the unbalanced scoring, but more about the TPA version being easier than the real machine. I think if it were harder to achieve Metamorphosis and get to the Big Wheel, then we wouldn't be discussing the unbalanced scoring (billion point shot) as much.

Last edited:

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
fair point, should it be moved to the BoP specific forum then ? Not really relevant just to the 360... hahha, sorry Jeff, not telling you how to do your job mate, just the ex-mod coming out in me...

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
fair point, should it be moved to the BoP specific forum then ? Not really relevant just to the 360... hahha, sorry Jeff, not telling you how to do your job mate, just the ex-mod coming out in me...

No worries. I'm so used to clicking on threads from the "New Posts" link and actually didn't catch that this was in the 360 section, so thanks for the heads up....and we moderators can't be everywhere at once, which is why the "Report Post" button is so handy, so don't hesitate to use it.

Last edited:

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Had to stop. Need sleep. 14.5b. That was f***ing torture. Still first ball.

Unfortunately for you, FarSight didn't bother implementing save states this time around. So you can either leave your device running or else experience the real-life pinball joy of letting the rest of your balls drain in the middle of a great game because the operator is kicking you out.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I have no idea what the heart ramp is. I'm constantly hitting the shuttle ramp. If it's on the left flipper, I switch to the right... 1.23b first ball atm. 4 extra balls. I think it limits you to 4.

What technique are you using to quickly get the ball from the left flipper to the right when they are both being released from the face area? I find that I have problems trying to trap the ball after it comes down the wire ramp and make the transfer before the second ball has made it down to the left flipper.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
I don't trap the first ball. I hold the left flipper up and heavily nudge the stick left sending it over the flipper and then trapping it with the the right. For the second ball, hold the left flipper up again and a small well timed nudge to the right traps it. Shoot the right ball in and transfer the ball over and shoot that one.

Rinse and repeat till you get a billion shot.

ALOL997

Aug 5, 2012
Hi all,
After 4 hours of playing this table today and score over 15.6 bilions got glitch ,,2nd ball missing" and i was unable to finnish game. I dnt care about score or even it was a 1st place in ranking atm because i can repeat this easy but 4 hours for nothing is bs. Hope farsight can fix this glitch in next update.

WilliamPorygon

Apr 21, 2012
I have to agree this is a pretty easy table. Only played a few times and already have all the wizard goals complete and a high score of 7.676B. I probably could've gotten even higher if not for a combination of getting careless and the right outlane deciding to kick me in the nads (seriously, my game ended with my unintentionally losing 4 balls down there in about 2 minutes.)

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I scored over 2 billion the 1st time i played it. The ramp physics are waaay more forgiving than in real life.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts