Forum Logo?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I know it's just a cosmetic thing, but wouldn't it be kind of nice if we had a Pinball Arcade logo for the top of the forum (to replace the vBulletin logo)? I'm guessing Farsight would let us use something, or maybe someone here has the Photoshop skills to make something specific for the forum? But I also understand if Gord just wants to keep it plain. It's not a big deal, but it might add a little more character to this place :)

Thoughts?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I know it's just a cosmetic thing, but wouldn't it be kind of nice if we had a Pinball Arcade logo for the top of the forum (to replace the vBulletin logo)? I'm guessing Farsight would let us use something, or maybe someone here has the Photoshop skills to make something specific for the forum? But I also understand if Gord just wants to keep it plain. It's not a big deal, but it might add a little more character to this place :)

Thoughts?

I wouldn't mind trying my hand at making a Pinball Arcade Fans logo using FarSight's TPA logo (with their permission of course).

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Nice. See, I knew we had to have some graphical talent amongst us.

I'll try to whip something up this weekend and post it here on the forum. Hopefully Gord won't mind adding an official logo if FarSight allows it.

IdontHave50cents

Mar 10, 2012

Thoughts?

TOTALLY! I was thinking the same thing! Please Pin Wiz make something awesome!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
TOTALLY! I was thinking the same thing! Please Pin Wiz make something awesome!

Just keep in mind I'm shooting for a logo that directly connects this forum to The Pinball Arcade, so I'm not looking to make a pure custom logo which, IMO, would somewhat discredit this forum as a semi-official forum for The Pinball Arcade.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
I vote for this logo,

34eoq9w.png

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
It looks good but for the sake of continuity, if there could be a dimension underneath to match the dimension beneath the flipper and the word arcade, that would really tie it together.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
It does look good. I agree with Bowflex, but without completely disassembling the PTA logo it would be nearly impossible to move the Arcade fans to the center. The only compromise I have would be to put "fans" on an angle from top to bottom.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
If you get the OK, I will remove the black background and make it transparent so it will look better in the header.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Here's the one with the transparent background, the one to use if they approve Gord.
213hcue.png

What it will look like on this site,
2v0ijo8.png

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.