Forum Organization

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012
Would it be practical to have additional forum sections by platform, i.e. PC, Mac, Vita, PS, Xbox etc?

It's tricky to find threads where things are being discussed for each platform at the moment.

Things can get buried in the general game discussion posts and are difficult to find.

It would nice to open a forum section for each platform and see all the posts relating to that specific version of the game.

Thanks, S.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Would it be practical to have additional forum sections by platform, i.e. PC, Mac, Vita, PS, Xbox etc?

It's tricky to find threads where things are being discussed for each platform at the moment.

Things can get buried in the general game discussion posts and are difficult to find.

It would nice to open a forum section for each platform and see all the posts relating to that specific version of the game.

Thanks, S.

Seeing as the traffic is beginning to build up here on the forum, I think that would be a good idea.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I agree. Gord had it like that initially, but since only the iOS version was available at that time, there were a lot of empty subforums, so it made sense to streamline things a bit. Now that TPA has been released on more platforms, it seems wise to add the subforums back.

We'll see what Gord wants to do.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, Jeff is right. I had that initially, then went to the single-forum because everything else was empty.

Luckily I kept the organization around, just hid it. I'll make it active in the next few days, then begin the process of moving things over to the platform-specific sections.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Yeah, Jeff is right. I had that initially, then went to the single-forum because everything else was empty.

Luckily I kept the organization around, just hid it. I'll make it active in the next few days, then begin the process of moving things over to the platform-specific sections.

Thanks Gord, glad to see you're on top of things.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
As most of you have noticed, the original layout for the forum has returned, and most of the threads have been moved over to the device-specific areas. I left redirects for most of the items, which will expire in two days (so the "General Discussion" area will look tidier).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.