Frankenstein Backglass

Pantah010

Jan 31, 2013
DMD added done, was a bit work, but it was worth it!

IMG_20151025_213214.jpg

Cheers :D

Pinzzz

Jul 24, 2013
[MENTION=4788]Robert Misner[/MENTION]
I'm getting the exact same problem with Frankenstein DMD.The display is fine till I hit the start button and then it goes into zoom mode. This is the only table that does this BTW.
I have tried "bring dmd forward" button.Reinstalled the mod.Resized the dmd to several sizes.Looks good until I hit start.Any other suggestions?.
p.s. two monitor setup.

Last edited:

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
right click the dmd and select the reset size and positions to clear previous settings then set up stretch again
also i had to redownload the latest version of the mod to fix the problem

Pinzzz

Jul 24, 2013
I tried all that again.Downloaded the latest version again.And it has the same problem.
Oh well,I am grateful that all the other tables work.
Thank you for your time.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I tried all that again.Downloaded the latest version again.And it has the same problem.
Oh well,I am grateful that all the other tables work.
Thank you for your time.

I had the same problem last night with the Frank table. When table loads the DMD shows correctly, however when I hit start although the window size and position are retained, the DMD is zoomed in. I am using the latest 1.41. I am not at home to try but am wondering if it's due to being in offline mode (I did refresh the offline data with 1.41).

Maybe Pinzzz if you are using in offline mode try in online mode to see. If you can't I can try tmrw.

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
[MENTION=3219]Pinzzz[/MENTION] & [MENTION=340]SilverBalls[/MENTION]

That's probably because you're using Frankenstein's cam file provided by Robert Misner and as you can see, his cam file is set to hide the DMD on the default view:

185085Sanstitre.jpg

Try to uncheck this box, save the cam file, restart the table and test again.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012

That's probably because you're using Frankenstein's cam file provided by Robert Misner and as you can see, his cam file is set to hide the DMD on the default view:

185085Sanstitre.jpg

Just called home and got my kid to try it for me, and that was it. Thanks!

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
USB WiFi stick costs 10 bucks you know

Funnily enough I did buy one especially to upgrade the cabinet, etc as was using a long cable before :). But due to historical reasons when I built the cab in 2011 with the old VP I used to streamline the PC as much as possible by having no virus checker, no firewall, etc as I didn't want windows and other programs accessing the internet, etc in the background causing minor stutters. I still do that now out of habit, but maybe it isn't necessary with the newer VP versions, etc. although I still don't want to put a virus checker on it so tend to unplug the USB WiFi and disable it most of the time.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
oops sorry i never noticed i had it turned off for that default view..I must have updated after that and forgot sorry my bad

Pinzzz

Jul 24, 2013

185085Sanstitre.jpg

Bingo!.That fixed it.
Just don't let that happen again [MENTION=4788]Robert Misner[/MENTION].lol
Just kidding,I have no idea how to set up the cams.
Thanks for your time guys!Beer funds incoming!

Last edited:

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Great job on all backglass Robert and NoEx your progress on the Mod features are outstanding. Blown away again ... now I'll never be able to go back to single monitor setup.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I am sure Farsight are enjoying it also or using their own mods on their cabinet. Too bad we had to pay for them to have a GREAT setup while we are left with the scraps. So glad their mission was to build the best pinball simulation ever. What ever happened with that???? Thanks to all the moders for doing Farsights work for them!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.