Request Full Throttle song from PHOF Williams Collection

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
One of the things I missed the most when I moved onto Pinball Arcade in December 2012 was the lack of many music from the Williams Collection. There are two songs that were reused in the game, the "arcade" theme that was also used in Gottlieb Collection (Main Menu), and the song I forgot that was also used as a track somewhere (Tables with updates or not purchased). The lack of my favorite song in the game, "Full Throttle", is a little dissapointing... If you could, I would love for you to fit this somewhere in the game (maybe in the head-head online play menu.)

I'm VERY sorry if I sound so geeky in this thread, it's just one of my favorite music tracks from the game.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I thought PHOF had better presentation in general, even though the little 3D arcade was slow to navigate.

Yes, it definitely did. Even the narrated instructions showed that it was more polished. Nowadays, I'd prefer they polished up the UI in general.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
I was a little surprised they picked one of the lesser songs from PHOF. I'm really just slanted against it because it is a bit of a sound-alike to Pinball Wizard.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I think it was much better with no original music, before the current UI, The theme right now is so bland.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I wish the 3Ds version was out in Europe. Or that Nintendo didn't add region locking to the 3DS (the original DS was region free). Second best thing next to a lack of TPA on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts