Full Tilt! Pinball

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I'll bet EVERYONE remembers this on some old Windows operating systems. And just in case, I left a few surprises in there ;)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Such a classic. I always thought the physics were pretty good too considering the time it was created in.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I think I owned the only version of Windows 95 that didn't have this on it :( Though I have fond memories of playing at my uncle's house.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Well, Windows 95 didn't come with it. It came with the Plus! Pack for Windows 95. It was later included in Windows 98 I believe, and even in Windows XP. It didn't survive the 64-bit transition as it had a fatal collision detection flaw.

And there were some neat stories as well - apparently on a fast system, they were easily doing 100+ FPS (this was the XP era, so early 2000's system), so one mod was to lock it down to 60fps or so which meant your PC could actually do other stuff in the background.

I didn't realize that it was part of a pinball collection until earlier this year. Apparently there are few rule changes between the one Microsoft distributed and the one in Full Tilt (this dates back to the original Windows 95 version).

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Full Tilt 2 had some cool tables for the time as well. Played them a ton...until Timeshock came along, then it was hard to go back to Full Tilt physics.

4390-full-tilt-2-pinball-windows-screenshot-mad-scientist.gif

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
On PC I was into Epin Pinball particular the Android table. Then things like Pinball Illusions and Pinball Fantasies came long. Then Pro Pinball - The Web came along in the first half of the 90s and blew the rest out of the water. Good times.

epic-pinball-android.png

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.